An unbeLIPAble Welcome

Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com
HEY PEOPLE, MY NAME IS LIPA. FORGET YOUR WORRIES BECAUSE THERE'S MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE. SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

To E-mail me:
itsunbeLIPAble@gmail.com

Friday, May 16, 2008

Schmel What?

How do you really spell Lipa's last name? Maybe you spell it: Seltzer. No, that can't be. That's the name of a drink. We all know how to schmel, uhh I mean spell, seltzer so why cant we figure out how to schmel SCHMELTZER?? The original Schmeltzering, sorry I mean spelling, of Lipa's last name, on his first cd "Nur B'Simcha" was: Schmelczer. I think that people just couldnt handle that, so THEY schmelled it: Schmeltzer with a T instead of a C. Lipa didn't mind so that spelling just stayed. But I do believe that the real correct spelling is: Schmelczer with a C. So here is a list of possible schmellings, sorry again, I mean spellings:

1.Schmeltzer
2.Schmelczer
3.Schmelctzer
4.Schmeltczer
5.Schmeltcer
6.Schmelzer
7.Schmelcer
8.Shmeltzer
9.Shmelczer
10.Shmelzer
11.Shmelser
12.Seltzer
13.Shmelscer
14.Shmelsir
15.Shmelcsir
16.Schcmelctzsier
17.Schchumelltztzceiur
18.Schchueimellltztzveiuour
19.Schcs#mell$%tztzcv#$%&*^*er

Ok, I think I covered most of them. All are agreed however on the spelling of the first name: with an L then an I then P then A, Spelling:

LIPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow the last spelling option looks pretty bad.
when people use those symbols together thats usually instead of major profanities.
but this post deserves a big
LOL - LIPA out loud

LEEPSTER said...

Oh boy dude. LOL=Lipa out loud. Wow. I do believe you would win the Lipa phraseology contest. That's 2 unbeLIPAble phrases already. Keep it up Mr. Dude.