An unbeLIPAble Welcome

Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com
HEY PEOPLE, MY NAME IS LIPA. FORGET YOUR WORRIES BECAUSE THERE'S MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE. SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

To E-mail me:
itsunbeLIPAble@gmail.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Big Event Is not Subtle At All

Before A Pasheta Yid came out, I mentioned that I thought Lipa would hint at the Big Event somehow; maybe secretly encoded in a song. Well there was no subtlety at all. Lipa BLATANTLY referred to it:

However, I do think there is a secret message in this picture:

I think Lipa is saying the following: "You category 3 people may not like me and you may now want to rip down A Pasheta Yid, but in my opinion your Kol Koireh has also been ripped down because you did not accomplish what you wanted to. You did not knock me off the Jewish scene. Hashem wants me to be here to make people happy and therefore I hope you change your attitude and accept me for who I am. Please, don't be jealous. I'm no greater than you. I'm just a pasheta yid."

No comments: